uw logo

tablet showing chart

Professional and Technology


If you have technology needs such as drones, electrolysis, or aircraft hangar that you want to be covered for any mistakes, accidents, or uncontrollable events such as weather, we have that covered for you. If you are flying your drone to capture beautiful landscape shots, and it suddenly stops working and crashed on someone's window, you are liable for that accident no matter what. You will be liable for property damage, which could mean a lot of trouble for you. If you own a hangar for personal or business use, you need insurance for it, just in case a storm or a typhoon goes by your hangar, destroying all aircrafts and the property itself. Which is why insurance is required for you.


There's Insurance For That: Technology