uw logo

kids lining up for football game

Child / Education / Fitness

Education & Fitness

If you are an instructor or trainer for barre, boxercise, chi gong, Mixed Martial Arts, Pilates, or any other fitness sessions, you need to consider having insurance to cover you. If you lead exercises such as Jazzercise, Zumba, dancing sessions, barre, it also requires insurance. Being a fitness instructor or trainer requires pushing your client to their limits so they can achieve their goal. That means you are prone to lawsuits, because your client might get mad at you for pushing them too hard or an accident happens and they file a lawsuit, then you would be in big trouble. Insurance is a must-have for you.


There's Insurance For That: Education & Fitness