uw logo

construction site photo


Construction & Housing

For any construction such as builder's risk, building biologist, building geobiologist, you must have insurance for it. Construction sites are always prone to accidents. A worker could fall from a ladder, or an accident might happen when using a woodcutter, or a simple slip could hit the worker's head on the cement. If you don't have the proper insurance, you will be in trouble. If you also do housing services such as student housing rentals, short-term rentals, or rented homes, accidents and unforeseen events can happen. Insurance is a must-have for you just in case unfortunate things happen. It is better to be safe than sorry.

There's Insurance For That: Construction & Housing