Install ceiling fans in most rooms.
A ceiling fan not only keeps you comfortable it can also save you money. By circulating the air, a fan can keep your cooler in hot months and warmer in cooler months, allowing you to adjust your thermostat by a degree or two—just enough to save some money.
Money Savings on insurance
Insure to value by knowing how much you need for building rebuild, how much you need for content such as bed and computer. Check out the following articles :
- rebuilding cost
- keeping inventory
prevent claim. stay secure by doing the following
- don't leave the garage door remote in your car
- shut off the water before leaving
- know when to claim.
- learn how insurance companies determine your premium
- consider higher deductible but make sure you can afford
- improve your credit score
- combining your home and auto insurance, some companies offer a discount for multiple lines of insurance such as business insurance.
Read the blog here to learn more.
Remember, your home insurance has more than covering your home. It is a combine insurance policy that includes
and depending on the package, you may get enhancement such as additional living expenses, lost rent if you rent out the property as long as you notify the insurance company of the changes.