insuranceHome insurance is not just for homeowners.
Social Share:
home insurance

Getting the right insurance will save your time and hair

Are you renting? If so, do you have tenant insurance? Many people don't realize they can purchase insurance to cover their possessions when they rent a home or apartment.

 A 2018 survey showed that nearly one-third of Canadians said they didn't have tenant insurance because they thought they were covered by their landlord's or roommate's policy. That's unfortunately not true. 

The same goes for property owners who decide to start renting their property to others. Property owners forget that their regular home insurance, most of the time, will not cover their home when they start using it as a rental property. Therefore, everyone needs to be well informed about the insurance that best fits their specific necessities.  


Whether you live in your own home or rented space, or apartment, you should choose the best and appropriate type of home insurance policy. Therefore it would help to consult first from your insurer broker which kind of home insurance is suitable for your needs. If you plan to start renting a new place, you should consider tenant insurance to protect your personal property. If you plan to rent your dwelling space, a condo, or an apartment, you can get rental dwelling insurance. Finally, if you have an unoccupied property, you should get vacant home insurance.

drone insurance canadaJust flying your drone for work or pleasure and let us take care of the insurance. Fly Your Drone with No Fear when you know you are Properly Protected with proper Drone Insurance. Typical coverage including a) Third-Party Personal Injury Coverage b) Cover Unexpected and Unpredictable Accidents and Liability. c) Protect the Drone and Accessories against physical damage, including the Cameras and Grounding Station. We can offer all the above insurance coverage at competitive rates for individuals, SME’s and larger corporations.
construction insurance typesBuilder's Risk insurance a form of insurance that covers a building where the building or insured area is presently being constructed. It can cover just the structure, or also the materials on-site waiting to be installed or transported to the job site and is a type of insurance that most owners will ask every contractor to carry.
the personal insurance expert, your insurance brokerThe certification recognizes our commitment to continuous learning, innovation and digital best practices.

Get Online Insurance Quote

Go to Top